Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hiring death

After hearing the prophecies with Banquo and knowing the he is suppose to be the father line of kings, I'm afraid of him. I can't let this be allowed. This is why I ended up hiring men to get rid of Banquo. These men seemed to appear cold hearted, like they didn't care as what they were to do. No one can know what happens to Banquo. "Masking the business from the common eye / For sundry weighty reasons." (Act 3, Scene 1, Lines 128-129) If anyone is to know what is happening, then my life as King could be in jeopardy. Banquo's son, Fleance, needs to be kilt as well. "Whose absence is no less material to me / Than is his father’s, must embrace the fate" (Act 3, Scene 1, Lines 140-141) He is part of that line of kings. Tonight is the night to strike. 
(Photo Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment